Bloodbeards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodbeards

Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard. Empty
PostSubject: IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.   IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:34 am

OK folks, I wont point out names as that's just not playing fair, but what I will write here I want -everyone- to pay attention to and heed for the good of the faction.

When you're playing Amia and on as your Bloodbeard PC you are acting as an Amabasador for our faction, IC'ly and OOC'ly your actions reflect on how people view our faction as a whole.

When IC be as evil and underhand as you want, but PLEASE bear in mind that you will attract enemies being Evil and a Bloodbeard and you will at some point find yourself in a PvP situation, it's almost unavoidable. This doesnt mean however that you've got freedom to just run around hunting people down for a PvP fight, that isn't how I see Amia (I could be wrong) and it isn't how we want this faction to be run.

Your actions, both IC and OOC reflect on us all as a whole. If you get into a fight and win it, be courteous, raise them, heal them if neccesary and thank them in a tell for some excelent RP.
Likewise if you lose, when you get raised, send them a tell and thank them for the excelent RP, don't get sh!tty with them, don't get moody.. just accept the loss and carry on playing and enjoying your day.

We want people to see us as a faction of good role players, not a faction of punchy, PvP happy idiots with an attitude and bad losers.
We're here to have fun and like any game you will take knocks, just please compose yourselves in a mature way, be nice to everyone in an OOC manner and respect your fellow gamers.

We thankyou for your time.

~Paul. & Will

P.S. When I read party chat and people say "It's OK, in a couple more levels I'll go hunt them down and kick their arses" after you lose a fight.. it makes me want to make baby jesus cry.. seriously.

*Edited to add me to that thanking and such.

Last edited by Oskar Bloodbeard on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.   IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 am

Also.. Swapping to an Epic to kick there ass, just cause you're pissed about them owning yours.. Is a "No No".. Makes us look bad..
Back to top Go down
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.   IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Trimmed off the Spam and edited the original post to switch Banite for Bloodbeard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.   IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC & OOC Guidlines on how to play a Bloodbeard.
Page 1 of 1