Bloodbeards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodbeards

Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining the Bloodbeards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Joining the Bloodbeards Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am

If you wish to join the Bloodbeards, please send a PM to Tordek Bloodbeard, either in game or on the forum (He's not on this forum yet so I advise sending to Val'Rok on the Amian forum).

Exclamation Please consider a few matters when joining:

Exclamation What class will you have?

Exclamation No Good alligned Duergar, ever.

Exclamation Will you be male or female?

Exclamation Remember the clan colours: Flat Black and Cherry red.

Exclamation Above all else... HAVE FUN!! We're in this to have a laugh and enjoy RPing with one another.
Back to top Go down
https://bloodbeards.rpg-board.net
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:31 am

Agreed..I'm on here.. I'll be watchin
Back to top Go down
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:50 am

Cool cool, I'm gonna grab holda you on yahoo after Christmas and teach you how to use the Admin console so I can hand you full control of your faction forum... I made it, you admin it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:34 am

I'd like to point out that good aligned Duergar should never exist anyway. The only saving grace for drow is that they have the elistraeen's, which is why some are good. Duergar have no such thing. So there should never be a good aligned duergar, there society, there upbringing, there very being is evil.

If I ever see a good aligned duergar. I will personally hate you.
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 am

Kroann Bloodbeard wrote:
I'd like to point out that good aligned Duergar should never exist anyway. The only saving grace for drow is that they have the elistraeen's, which is why some are good. Duergar have no such thing. So there should never be a good aligned duergar, there society, there upbringing, there very being is evil.

If I ever see a good aligned duergar. I will personally hate you.

The Wiki said something about "Hard-hearted Neutral Duergar" That wished to simply be left alone. Personally, I have never seen this RPed, but it is a very interesting concept. Lawful neutral to the point where he is not swayed by evil or the temptation to help, just wants to be left alone so he can work.... but then again, why would he leave his clan other than banishment?
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Locking and deleting a couple of those replies.. we don't need to scare everyone who wants to join away, yet.. Twisted Evil

BTW L/N is acceptable. Most of us are L/E I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Bloodbeards   Joining the Bloodbeards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Bloodbeards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodbeards :: Join us!-
Jump to: