Bloodbeards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodbeards

Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!   PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:20 pm

www.underdark.darkbb.com <--- New location for the combined Factions.

During a meeting today with a couple of members from all three factions, all of whom I'd made forums for, we decided to bring all three under one roof, all are Underdark races and all are allied anyways.

This will encourage closer ties, closer RP, more IC and OOC understanding and friendships and for those of us who're in more than one of them.. it'll save us having to arse about with multiple URLs.

Would all members of the three factions please click and register, giving Admin a PM to tell them who your PC is and what faction they're a part of.

The forums are also open to non members if you wish to join and talk with us about alliances etc, just register and post your messages in the IC or OOC topics accordingly.

See you on the boards!

~Metalien

-------------------------

To sum this up....

We're moving the Bloodbeard forum and all it's information onto our own secure forum on this shared board, could EVERYONE please ensure that they're registered on the new forum sooon? I wont set a date but this forum will be shutting down once everyone is over on the new one.

Thankyou for being part of this and thankyou to everyone who'll be moving their accounts to the new one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!   PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:17 am

PLEASE NOTE: THIS FORUM WILL BE DELETED IN 1 WEEK, ANYONE NOT YET REGISTERED ON THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE DO SO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodbeards :: Off Topic-
Jump to: