Bloodbeards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloodbeards

Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)

Go down 
+4
Admin
Kroann Bloodbeard
Oskar Bloodbeard
Zafriah
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Zafriah wrote:
I beleive these are what is commonly know as "Nasty Puppies":
Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 1-fat-birthday-l

....No, thats just fugly.
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:54 am

Zafriah wrote:
Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 1-fat-birthday-l

*Shudders*
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 am

[quote="Kroann Bloodbeard"]
Zafriah wrote:

But I thought you liked them big??
affraid
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

[quote="Zafriah"]
Kroann Bloodbeard wrote:
Zafriah wrote:

But I thought you liked them big??
affraid

Yes, I like big boobs, I'm not to fond of over the top fake boobs though. But you never asked about the rest of her. I like slimish girls. I've been out with a few girls who have been a bit chubby to, they where still attractive. I can forgive chubby easily enough and find a girl still very attractive if they are chubby, even a bit fat, but I can't stand it when a girls face looks a mess. My biggest pet peeve with chicks is that the girl has to have a nice looking attracive face. Thats my biggest attrction to a girl. But that....that is not nice. Ew. She's just plain obese.

If all else is going bad, as long as she has a pretty face I'm happy. I believe to have a good relationship you must be physically attracted to someone, so I don't lie about what I like physically when asked. It will be blunt truth.
Back to top Go down
Oskar Bloodbeard

Oskar Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 am

Boobs are secondary to nice eyes and a nice arse for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1129173371&ref=profile
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 pm

*SageNods* Anyone notice there is only 4 of us talking on this.. Apparently the talk of boobies is beneath them.. snobs.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I like Boobs.

But there are funner places to put my manhood.
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Rhonine Bloodbeard wrote:
I like Boobs.

I have one thing to say bout that and it is very wrong.. My nickname used to be 'Boobs'.. (Long story I suppose).. So you keep your manhood away from me..
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 pm

I seriously hope you're not a homophobe.
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Tor_dek wrote:
I like Boobs.

I have one thing to say bout that and it is very wrong.. My nickname used to be 'Boobs'.. (Long story I suppose).. So you keep your manhood away from me..

I don't particularly appreciate comments like this. I tolerate it IC. But knock it off if you're not playing Tordek.
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Nope not homophobic.. Was just cracking a joke.. and if it bothers ya mate, we can cut it out.. We don't mean to offend.. I apologize mate, it was just in fun..
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm

No worries.

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:50 am

Yea. I'll just start calling Tordek a poof lol!

Think it may be because you have a girlfriend, so your the most unlikely to be gay out of us all. Anyway, stopping it now.
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:05 am

I know I'm Australian, so I'm probably used to that kind of joking around. When with friends, being called gay, a girl, fat (yes, my bestfriend has called me fat in jest!), black - ANY minority group....it only an offensive lable if you take it as one.
I'm a girl. I wear pink. I don't get offended when someone says "you're such a girl"
My cousin married an Aboriginal Australian, he's the first to call his kids "black" because "It's better that they hear it with love from their father first."
My cousin is gay - his mother, my aunt, is his biggest fan with the work which he has done for the AIDS foundation.
I have friends who are Jews (my cat is Jewish - his breeders were Jewish, so I thought it was nice to give him a Jewish name, Ari). I have friends who are Muslim, others who are Christians.
My biological mother was schizophrenic.
Anyway, I guess I'm just trying to say that we're not red-necks here *glares at anyone who objects* so everyone is welcome!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 am

Zafriah wrote:
I know I'm Australian, so I'm probably used to that kind of joking around. When with friends, being called gay, a girl, fat (yes, my bestfriend has called me fat in jest!), black - ANY minority group....it only an offensive lable if you take it as one.
I'm a girl. I wear pink. I don't get offended when someone says "you're such a girl"
My cousin married an Aboriginal Australian, he's the first to call his kids "black" because "It's better that they hear it with love from their father first."
My cousin is gay - his mother, my aunt, is his biggest fan with the work which he has done for the AIDS foundation.
I have friends who are Jews (my cat is Jewish - his breeders were Jewish, so I thought it was nice to give him a Jewish name, Ari). I have friends who are Muslim, others who are Christians.
My biological mother was schizophrenic.
Anyway, I guess I'm just trying to say that we're not red-necks here *glares at anyone who objects* so everyone is welcome!
cheers

Yep all is welcome.. Except Paul.. cause well he gets free drinks.. the wanker.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 am

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Vampgirl
How about digital, vampire boobies?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 am

Pfft, lets do this right.

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Bouncing2os

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Gifs-Animated-0383 (Worlds strongest boobs)

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Estherbaxterbigtitsexerciserp7

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 14

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 19

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Svetlana

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Dayum

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Bubd

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Bubs-1

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 317183923

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Dancin6xc

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Boobs_026

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 6802541038

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 FDD2K376

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 15703320716

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Billard4

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 77

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Thrusting

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Jomi023wo

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Christina

and one for the girls.

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Moobs
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:35 pm

The girl BELOW the woman ripping off her blue top... who is that girl?
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 am

The girl BELOW the woman ripping off her blue top... who is that girl?

The sad part is, I know this. Her names Faith and she's from a website called "In bed with faith".

Atleast we know I'm not gay.
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 am

I'd say that this one is more "for the girls"
Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Boob_kitten
Coz it's such a cute kitty! *doesn't even notice the boobs*
Back to top Go down
chad-mw

chad-mw

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Ah, definately my favourite thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm

*Nods* It has that effect on people..
Back to top Go down
Rhonine Bloodbeard

Rhonine Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Zafriah wrote:
I'd say that this one is more "for the girls"
Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Boob_kitten
Coz it's such a cute kitty! *doesn't even notice the boobs*

She must have one warm boob.
Back to top Go down
Tor_dek

Tor_dek

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Betterthanbeer
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Tor_dek wrote:
Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 Betterthanbeer

I hope she's mute, then we'd have the perfect woman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)   Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobies & Hot Women (apparently the title isn't long enough *inserts extra text*)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloodbeards :: Off Topic-
Jump to: